Company details :
FRANCE HERITAGE TRAVEL PARIS
Net income of €7,500
Postal address: 13 rue Ambroise Paré – 75010 PARIS
Business phone: +33 (0) 6 07 01 26 75
Registration Number: 841 078 298
Place of incorporation: PARIS, France
ATOUT registration number: IM 075 18 0094
Director of Publication :
Mr Pascal PICHON
Web host : OVH
Site creation and design: Mr. Pascal PICHON
2. Cookies Policy
This website collects cookies to ensure the proper functioning of the platform, and enhance user experience on the online applications.
The term “cookies” refers to a small text file stored on the user’s access point by the server of the website that is being browsed or by a third-party server. Cookies are designed to help provide insight into audiences traffic, and allow web applications to target information at individual users.
The policy with regard to the use, management, and processing of cookies on this website is detailed below.
- Session/temporary cookies and permanent cookies
This type of cookie ensures a secure and smooth browsing experience. Both temporary and permanent cookies fall under this designation. Therefore, their use is unavoidable, regardless of the user’s preferences. These cookies are sent from the site’s server.
The lifespan of these cookies is strictly limited to the length of a session or to a longer time in the context of remembering the user’s preferences. Note that the disabling of cookies can impair user experience and browsing experience.
- “Audience measurement” cookies:
These cookies are designed to provide insight into audience traffic and the anonymous browsing of a website. They are third-party cookies, collected and processed in an anonymous fashion to oversee and enhance the host site’s performance.
Even without identifying the user, these cookies make it possible for instance, to detect the return rate of an individual user. They also help to monitor the system and enhance its performance and friendliness. The disabling of these cookies can be performed without loss of functionality.
- Partial or total disabling of cookies
Any partial or total disabling of cookies can impair the website’s performance and usability designed for registered users. Disabling third-party cookies will not affect the browsing experience at all. Settings can be configured selectively per websites and web applications. Indeed, the best browsers will allow users to set preferences.
The steps to disable cookies on the main browsers are detailed below:
With Internet Explorer
To configure the cookies settings of a website:
- In the IE browser go to the Tools icon, then select “Internet options” in the drop-down menu.
- Click the Privacy tab, then click on Sites
- In the URL text box, type the full URL of the website which privacy settings you want to configure.
- For instance, http://www.microsoft.com
- To enable the storage of cookies of a specified website on your computer, click “Allow.” To block cookie storage on your computer, click “Block.”
- Repeat steps 3 to 4 for every website for which you want to allow or block cookies. Once you are done, click OK twice.
- Go to Preferences, then go to the Privacy tab and select the cookies settings of your choice.
- Click the Settings icon in the tool bar of the browser.
- Click the handle to display the Advanced Settings.
- Under the Privacy section, go to Content settings, then in the Cookies options, you can configure the following settings:
- Delete cookies
- Block by default
- Allow by default
- Add exceptions per sites or domains.
- Click the Tools icon then go to Options.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Under “History” select “Use custom settings for history.”
- Check the box “Accept cookies from sites,” then click Exceptions to choose which websites are always or never allowed to set cookies on your device.
- Personal data policy
In accordance with the provisions of the April 27, 2016 Regulations (EU) relating to the protection of the natural person in the processing of personal data—known as the GDPR—remember that nominative data asked from the user are necessary to the processing of its order and to the generation of invoices. Notably, this data can be transferred to potential partners charged with the implementation, the processing, the management, and the payments of orders.
In accordance with the national, European regulations in effect, the user has a right of permanent access, modification, rectification, and opposition with regard to data pertaining to it.
- Intellectual property
The content on the https://franceheritagetravel.com/ website is under the ownership of the service provider and its partners. It is protected under French and international laws relative to intellectual property.
Any and all duplication, partial or total, of this content, is strictly forbidden and can be construed as a forgery offence.
Furthermore, the service provider retains ownership of all intellectual property rights over pictures, presentations, studies, drawings, models, etc. created (regardless of user’s request) for the purpose of service delivery.
The user or any competitor is, therefore, forbidden to copy or exploit the aforementioned study, drawings, logos and models, programs, texts, etc., without a preliminary, written, and explicit authorization from the service provider. This authorization can be granted under the condition of a financial compensation.